ATTAR provide specialist Condition Monitoring services and consulting for Acoustic Emission Testing and Overhead Line Corrosion detection throughout the mining, resources and refining, petrochemical, gas and pressure vessel, energy and power generation sectors. Our condition monitoring services utilise a regular testing regime to form a record of the condition of an asset throughout its life, enabling owners and managers to better prioritise and schedule maintenance over an entire asset fleet. Our testing methods also cause minimal disruption to production and transmission, requiring short-term isolation rather than being taken completely off-line.
We help you
The advanced testing methods ATTAR utilise require your assets to only be taken offline for a period of hours, rather than days, and can be mobilised on short timeframes to take advantage of incidental downtime or reduced demand.
We help you
Minimise expensive inspections
Traditional NDT and inspection methods often require complete asset isolation, with expensive and lengthy wind-down procedures. ATTAR’s condition monitoring provides information on if such inspections are necessary in the short and medium term, minimising unnecessary costs and allowing prioritisation of the assets.
We help you
Keep your assets and people safe
Who do we help?
- Asset Owners
- Asset Managers
- Maintenance contractor
Why do clients choose us?
- Experience: ATTAR has conducted testing on an enormous range of assets and applications.
- Expertise: Qualified technicians with decades of experience.
- Results: early and rapid detection of defects, corrosion or leaks.
- Our ASNT Level II and Level III consultants provide NATA accredited Acoustic Emission testing reports detailing active corrosion, propagating defects such as cracks, and leak detection on metallic and composite structures. We conduct Acoustic Emission testing on storage tanks, fibreglass elevating work platform isolators, pipelines and pressure vessels of all kinds, and have conducted significant research in the area of applications of Acoustic Emission testing, such as on power poles, transformers and tower cranes.
Overhead Line Corrosion
- Our Overhead Line Corrosion testing provides an assessment of the level of corrosion in the steel supporting reinforcement of the aluminium conductor, providing information on the performance and projected life of the power Line. The technology ATTAR uses provides information on the condition of the conductor well in advance of infra-red or visual inspection methods and can provide information on the condition of an entire span of power line. This information can be used to form a network-wide condition map, identifying and prioritising replacement and maintenance scheduling, preventing unpredicted failure of conductors. This method also requires minimal disruption to the network as it is conducted on live and de-energised power lines.