For plant owners, ATTAR can assist with:
- Preparation of NDT tenders
- Review of existing NDT programs
- Review of NDT suppliers
- Selection & assessment of specialised NDT methods
ATTAR’s Level 3 personnel hold current certification and are available to assist with solutions including:
- Preparation of Laboratory Quality Manuals to the requirements of ISO 17025
- Preparation of written practices to SNT-TC-1A
- Preparation of inspection procedures for routine, novel or difficult inspections
- Preparation of procedures based on International, National or in-house Standards
- Review of inspection procedures for routine, novel or difficult inspections
- Review of procedures based on International, National or in-house Standards
- Pre audit assistance
- Assistance during audits
- Training, examination and qualification of personnel under in-house NDT schemes, e.g. SNT-TC-1A and AS3669
- Assistance with annual internal audits and reviews
- Proficiency testing of NDT personnel
- Determination of the operational suitability of existing equipment
- Guidance on selection of new equipment
How We Help
- Require ongoing NATA accreditation compliance?
- Require NDT procedures to be generated, updated or reviewed
- Require assistance with proficiency testing?
- Have a requirement for ASNT Level 3 services
- Require the services of a Certified Level 3 NDT consultant for operation to AS 3669?
- Require assistance prior to or during your NATA or NADCAP audit?
- Need to review written practices or update lapsed practices to meet current requirements of ISO 9712, AS 3669, SNT-TC-1A, ISO 17025 or NAS-410?
- Have a requirement for NDT training and/or examinations (initial/renewal) to upgrade personnel skills to improve service quality and efficiency?