ATTAR’s areas of expertise include:
- Slip, trip and fall incidents
- Manual handling personal injuries
- Faulty equipment personal injuries
- Non-destructive testing
- Materials selection and processing
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aviation maintenance
- Foreign material identification
- Building materials
- Diesel engines and generators
- Products failures
- Engine failures
- Mechanical plant failures
- Flooring and tiling failures
- Plumbing failures
How We Help
ATTAR can help you evaluate and substantiate conformance to relevant Australian or International Standards.
Determine root cause
ATTAR can help you identify the root cause of a failure or incident through comprehensive investigation and testing.
ATTAR can present evidence and expert witness testimony to help resolve disputes through negotiation, mediation and hearings with VCAT.
Decipher technical jargon
ATTAR can help you decipher technical documents and reports and provide opinion in laymen’s terms.
Who We Help
- Loss assessors
- Government Agencies
Why Choose ATTAR?
- Experience: ATTAR has provided expert witness services in Tribunals, Magistrates, District, County, Supreme, Federal and Coroners Courts around Australia.
- Clarity & Objectivity: ATTAR’s emphasis is always on maintaining both the logical chain of evidence and objectivity, providing meaningful information instead of jargon.
- Expertise: ATTAR’s experienced expert witness team consists of qualified engineers, who understanding the importance of conducting independent evaluations, investigations and analysis.