ATTAR’s level 3 NDT personnel are certified by AINDT (ISO9712), BINDT (PCN to ISO9712 and EN 473) and ASNT. Level 3 NDT consulting services can assist in your compliance with national and international Standards and ensure methods and procedures are current, reliable, efficient and best practice.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, ATTAR level 3 NDT consulting personnel can provide real benefits to your business.
- Require ongoing NATA accreditation compliance?
- Require NDT procedures to be generated, updated or reviewed
- Require assistance with proficiency testing?
- Have a requirement for ASNT Level 3 services
- Require the services of a Certified Level 3 NDT consultant for operation to AS 3669?
- Require assistance prior to or during your NATA or NADCAP audit?
- Need to review written practices or update lapsed practices to meet current requirements of ISO 9712, AS 3669, SNT-TC-1A, ISO 17025 or NAS-410?
- Have a requirement for NDT training and/or examinations (initial/renewal) to upgrade personnel skills to improve service quality and efficiency?
ATTAR’s Level 3 personnel hold current certification and are available to assist with solutions for all the above services including:
- Preparation of Laboratory Quality Manuals to the requirements of ISO 17025
- Preparation of written practices to SNT-TC-1A
- Preparation of inspection procedures for routine, novel or difficult inspections
- Preparation of procedures based on International, National or in-house Standards
- Review of inspection procedures for routine, novel or difficult inspections
- Review of procedures based on International, National or in-house Standards
- Pre audit assistance
- Assistance during audits
- Training, examination and qualification of personnel under in-house NDT schemes, e.g. SNT-TC-1A and AS3669
- Assistance with annual internal audits and reviews
- Proficiency testing of NDT personnel
- Determination of the operational suitability of existing equipment
- Guidance on selection of new equipment
For plant owners, ATTAR can assist with the preparation of NDT tenders, review of existing NDT programs, review of NDT suppliers and selection & assessment of specialised NDT methods.